Christian Yelich buys 10,000 Brewers tickets to give to fans
MILWAUKEE — Tickets! Get your free Brewers tickets!
Brewers outfielder Christian Yelich knows how important fans are when it comes to creating an electric environment at American Family Field. That’s why he’s purchased 10,000 tickets for the team’s four-game series against the St. Louis Cardinals to give away to fans for free.
The series is scheduled for Sept. 20-23.
“The fans are a big part of what we have accomplished this season,” Yelich said. “We want American Family Field to be rocking for that last homestand. And we want to give back in a way that shows how much we all appreciate the enthusiasm and support of the best fans in baseball.”
Tickets will be offered up at 10 a.m. Wednesday on the Brewer’s website. Fans will be limited to four tickets per game, and they’ll only be available on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a $2 processing fee.
Tickets will be delivered to fans electronically via the MLB Ballpark app.
Recent News Headlines from News 8 Now
- Photos: Fort McCoy shares dining facility pics after report from refugee
- Holmen twins win third place on LEGO Masters
- COVID-related deaths in La Crosse County climbing again
- Operation Allies Welcome launches website to support Afghan refugees, inform Americans
- Two die in fiery crash near Sparta
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY CHANNEL 3000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.