LA CROSSE, Wisc. (WKBT) - The La Crosse Area Family YMCA is helping keep children healthy and well-nourished this summer.
Seven locations served by the La Crosse Area Family YMCA will offer the Summer Food Program to any child 18 and under.
Participating youth will receive both food and fun through nutritious meals and snacks, while also enjoying recreational and learning activities aimed at keeping bodies and minds active.
The program runs from June 6–August 16.
For more information on the Summer Food Program visit the La Crosse YMCA website here.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Evers issues order to curb PFAS pollution
- Former principal can coach football team despite state investigation into alleged misconduct
- Western Technical College to offer three new programs for automation, animal science and robotics
- Pizza Ranch groundbreaking held in La Crosse
- Bee-lieve it: Rare bee spotted in Wisconsin
- La Crosse police arrest 3 in north side shots fired incident
- Blair parents use GPS technology to help monitor special needs children
- Wisconsin man accused of threatening workplace shooting
- Riverside Band Shell Project to honor La Crosse logging history
- All Abilities Trane Park Project receives another donation