WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Part of a new health care clinic is set to open in Winona early next week.
Crews were busy installing signage Wednesday outside of Gundersen Health System's new Winona Campus.
The new clinic is near the intersection of Highway 61 and Vila Street in the former K-Mart building.
Once completed, the clinic will include primary care, urgent care, and an outpatient surgery center.
"Took us about a year to get this part done," said David Campbell the Regional Project Manager at Gundersen Health System. "The rest of it will be done and ready for opening in May of next year."
The Gundersen Health Clinic in Winona opens to the public next Monday. For the month of December clinic hours will be from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday-Friday starting next week.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- One person killed, three others injured in crash near Eau Claire
- Nationwide ceremony honors fallen veterans
- American Legion overwhelmed by the generosity of the community
- Volunteers put together holiday fruit baskets for annual fundraiser
- Local Lions Club is spreading holiday cheer, one gift basket at a time
- Toys for Tots wraps up another successful holiday season
- Financial professional has 4 tips to avoid holiday debt
- Hats off to Viterbo graduates
- Viterbo falters late against UW-Stout
- 30th Anniversary of La Crosse Dance Centre's "The Nutcracker"