French Island apartment fire leaves resident with life-threatening injuries
Fire Department believes fire started with cooking appliance
TOWN OF CAMPBELL, Wis. (WKBT) — A fire in French Island Sunday morning sent one person to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
It happened inside of one of the apartments in War-Leh Manor on Plainview Road.
When firefighters first entered the complex, they found the halls filled with smoke. They later found a resident trapped in their apartment.
The resident was then transported to by ambulance with life-threatening injuries.
The fire department believes the fire started from a cooking appliance.
No other information has been released.