Coulee Region Humane Society holds Adopt-A-Thon
The summer months are the busiest for the Humane Society
ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) – If you’ve been thinking about adopting a cat, now might be a good time.
Coulee Region Human Society is holding its annual Adopt-A-Thon promotion.
It runs from August 26-29.
All cats up for adoption will have their fee waived.
As for the dogs, you can name your own adoption fee.
The summer months are the busiest for the Humane Society.
As Executive Director Heather Drivel explains, “right now we have over 100 animals in our foster program, and in addition to that, there are over 100 animals in our building.”
You will still need to go through a full application process.
To look at all the animals available for adoption and find an adoption application, visit their website.
Recent News Headlines from News 8 Now
- Catholic Charities holding supply drive for Afghan refugees
- City of Winona enacts mask mandate, citizens react
- Richland Center mom says she doesn’t want her kids being “fearful” of COVID this school year
- River Point District in La Crosse continues to see progress
- VA Report: Mismanagement of patient care at Tomah VA contributed to death
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY NEWS 8 NOW/NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.