Bishop Callahan’s private Mass to be live-streamed Sunday
LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) – Bishop William Callahan’s private Mass at the Cathedral of St. Joseph the Workman will be live-streamed at 9:30 a.m. Sunday on the La Crosse Diocese’s website.
The bishop and other priests are saying daily Masses privately because public Masses are suspended because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
“It grieves me to be physically separated from my people during this prudent effort to stop the spread of the virus by temporally limiting gatherings,” Callahan said. “I’m fervently praying for a resolution to this spread, and begging God to bring us back together once again.”
In addition to Callahan’s live-stream Sunday, live and prerecorded Sunday Masses are available at the diocesan site, the diocesan YouTube channel, Facebook and televised on the following channels:
- La Crosse, Channel 19, 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Eau Claire, Channel 18, 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Marshfield, Public Access Channel 989, 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Sunday.
- Stevens Point, Public Access Channel 984, noon and 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Wausau, cable and satellite Channel 12, 6:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Wausau, Public Access Channel 980, 6 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. Sunday.
- Wisconsin Rapids, Public Access Channel 985 and Channel 3, 6 a.m. and 1 pm. Sunday.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY WKBT/News8000.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.