2022 Music in the Parks summer series announced
VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) – Friends of Vernon County Parks and Forests announced their lineup for the upcoming Music in the Parks series Wednesday.
15 concerts are set on Wednesday evenings in the months of June, July, August and early September this year. The local, regional and nationally renowned bands selected represent a diverse mix of music including blues, funk, bluegrass, Americana, reggae, experimental, honky-tonk, folk and more. Concerts will be held at either Sidie Hollow or Esofea County parks.
- June 1: TUGG at Sidie Hollow
- June 8: Crooked Willow at Esofea
- June 15: Texas Toast at Sidie Hollow
- June 22: Old Soul Society at Esofea
- June 29: Dan and Mary w/ The Parrishes at Sidie Hollow
- July 6: Wise Jennings w/ Lone Goat Rodeo at Esofea
- July 13: Gregg Hall and the Wrecking Ball at Sidie Hollow
- July 20: The Iowans Band w/Jamie Waggoner at Esofea
- July 27: Gin Mill Hollow at Sidie Hollow
- Aug 3: Freaks of Nature at Esofea
- Aug 10: Pine Travelers at Sidie Hollow
- Aug 17: Flibbertijibbet at Esofea
- Aug 24: WURK at Sidie Hollow
- Aug 31: Erik Tessmer at Esofea
- Sept 7: Special Guests TBA at Sidie Hollow
Music in the Parks is open to friends and families of all ages and will have local food vendors and beverages available. Concerts begin at 6pm every Wednesday in June, July, August and early September. There is no admission, but free-will donations are encouraged and will go to directly support the musicians as well as the Vernon County parks.
Recent News Headlines from News 8 Now
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY NEWS 8 NOW/NEWS 8000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.