A number of area businesses are closing their doors or cancelling events due to the arctic blast we're experiencing. A list follows below, and will be updated as necessary.
If you would like to report a business or event cancellation, call the newsroom at 608-784-7897 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Women's Cardiovasular event with Heather Whitney Cardiology NP at Mayo Clinic Health System Onalaska Clinic has been rescheduled to Tuesday, March 11 at 6-7:30 p.m.
- Savvy Home Consignment in Onalaska will be closing early Thursday night at 6 p.m. due to inclement weather.
- The Franciscan Spirituality Center will be closed after 5 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 20 due to inclement weather. All group meetings and programs for the evening have been cancelled.
- Onalaska United Methodist Church choir rehearsal cancelled Thursday night
- Thursday's Placemaking Haymarket Plaza Report Presentation in the City of Eau Claire has been postponed until Tuesday, March 11 at 7 p.m. Revised Public Notice of Council Attendance at Eggs and Issues State of the City Meeting-Rescheduled for February 28.
- Midwest Dental in Lewiston, MN is closed Thursday. They'll call any patients that they were unable to contact on Friday and Monday to reschedule.
- Onalaska boy's basketball game vs. Westby cancelled Thursday night
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Caledonia closing at noon Thursday
- NARFE (National Active and Retired Federal Employee) Tri-County Chapter 1386 meeting at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday is cancelled
- Childfirst closed Thursday (all locations)