Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 2:02 am CST on November 30, 2015, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on December 02, 2015
...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 am this
morning to midnight CST Tuesday night...
- expect a wintry mix to develop this morning...mixing with rain
into this evening before changing to snow tonight. Lighter snow
is expected Tuesday.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 6 PM tonight and
midnight Tuesday...and the greatest amount of ice accumulation
will occur between midnight and 6 am Tuesday.
- Total snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to locally 5 inches and
ice accumulation up to 1/10 of an inch are expected.
- Look for reduced visibilities at times.
- Plan on hazardous travel conditions...including during the
evening commute on Monday and morning commute on Tuesday.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.