Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 11:33 am CST on November 26, 2015, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on November 27, 2015
...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST
- expect rain to gradually change to sleet and snow before ending
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 4 PM and 7 PM.
- Total snow and sleet accumulations of 1 to 2 inches and ice
accumulations of a glaze are expected.
- Look for reduced visibilities at times.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions developing through the late
afternoon and early evening.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.