Fire Weather Watch:
Issued at: 7:06 PM CDT on March 31, 2015, expires at: 7:00 PM CDT on April 01, 2015
...Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Wednesday morning
through Wednesday evening for gusty winds and low humidity for
portions of northeast Iowa...
- the affected area in Iowa includes...Mitchell...Howard...
- From 10 am until 7 PM Wednesday.
- South winds of 20 to 25 mph with gusts around 40.
- Minimum relative humidities near 30 percent.
- Temperatures in the 70s.
- Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly. Outdoor
burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.