Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch:
Issued at: 7:09 PM CDT on April 1, 2015, expires at: 7:00 PM CDT on April 02, 2015
...Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Thursday morning
through Thursday evening for strong winds and low humidity for
portions of southeast Minnesota...
- Fire Weather Watch from 10 am to 7 PM Thursday.
- Gusty west winds of 15 to 25 mph Thursday.
- Minimum relative humidities in the mid 20 percents.
- High temperatures 60 to 65.
- Under these conditions...fires could start easily and spread
quickly. Avoid outdoor burning.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.