Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 3:19 am CST on November 30, 2015, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on December 02, 2015
...Winter Weather Advisory now in effect until midnight CST
The Winter Weather Advisory is now in effect until midnight CST
- Expect a wintry mix to continue...diminishing around midnight
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 6 PM this
evening and midnight Tuesday...and the greatest amount of ice
accumulation will occur between midnight and 6 am Tuesday.
- Additional snow and sleet accumulations of 2 to 5 inches and
ice accumulations of 2/10 of an inch are expected.
- Look for reduced visibilities at times.
- The ice will result in difficult travel conditions...including
during the morning commute on Tuesday.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.