Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 10:56 PM CST on December 3, 2016, expires at: 3:00 PM CST on December 04, 2016
...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 3 am to 3 PM
- expect snow to move in overnight and then diminish around 3 PM
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 6 am and noon
- Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches are expected.
- Look for reduced visibilities at times.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.