Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 2:45 PM CST on November 24, 2014, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on November 25, 2014
...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST
- Expect snow to continue into the evening hours...slowly
diminishing toward midnight.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur until 6 or 7 PM this
- Winds gusting as high as 30 mph will cause patchy blowing and
drifting snow...especially on ridge tops and in open areas.
- Additional snow accumulations of an inch or two is possible.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions...including during the
evening commute. In addition...some reductions to visibility
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.