Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 10:12 PM CST on November 25, 2015, expires at: 9:00 PM CST on November 26, 2015
...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 am to 9 PM
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 am to 9 PM CST
- Expect a wintry mix to develop around 6 am Thursday and then
diminish around 9 PM Thursday.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between noon and 6 PM
- Look for reduced visibilities at times.
- Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches and minimal ice
accumulations are expected.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.