Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 3:01 PM CST on November 29, 2015, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on December 02, 2015
...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 am Monday to
midnight CST Tuesday night...
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 am Monday to
midnight CST Tuesday night.
- Expect snow to develop around 6 am Monday and then diminish
around midnight Tuesday night.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 6 PM Monday and
- Look for reduced visibilities at times.
- Total snow accumulations of 3 to 6 inches are expected.
- Plan on difficult driving conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.