Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 3:43 am CST on November 24, 2014, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on November 25, 2014
...Winter Weather Advisory in effect until midnight CST tonight...
The National Weather Service in La Crosse has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow...which is in effect until midnight CST
- Expect snow to develop around 6 am and then diminish around
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 6 am this
morning and noon.
- Winds gusting as high as 35 mph will cause patchy blowing and
drifting snow...especially on ridge tops and in open areas.
- Total snow accumulations of 2 to 5 inches are expected.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions...including during the morning
and evening commutes. In addition...some reductions to
visibility are expected.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.