Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 2:42 PM CST on November 29, 2015, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on December 02, 2015
...Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 6 am Monday to midnight
CST Tuesday night...
The National Weather Service in La Crosse has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory...which is in effect from 6 am Monday to
midnight CST Tuesday night.
- Expect a wintry mix to develop Monday morning...mixing with rain
into Monday evening before changing to snow Monday night.
Lighter snow is expected on Tuesday.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 6 PM Monday and
midnight Tuesday...and the greatest amount of ice
accumulation will occur between midnight and 6 am Tuesday.
- Total snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to locally 5 inches and
ice accumulation up to 1/10 of an inch are expected.
- Look for reduced visibilities at times.
- Plan on hazardous travel conditions...including during the
evening commute on Monday and morning commute on Tuesday.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.