Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 3:30 am CST on February 1, 2015, expires at: 9:00 PM CST on February 01, 2015
...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 9 PM CST this
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 9 PM CST this
- Expect snow to continue...diminishing around 9 PM.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 6 am this
morning and noon.
- Winds gusting as high as 30 mph will cause patchy blowing and
drifting snow...especially on ridge tops and in open areas.
- Total snow accumulations of 4 to 6 inches are expected.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions. In addition...some
reductions to visibility are expected.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.