Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 10:53 PM CST on January 31, 2015, expires at: 9:00 PM CST on February 01, 2015
...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 9 PM CST
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 9 PM CST
- Snow into Sunday afternoon.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between midnight and 6
- Winds gusting as high as 30 mph will cause patchy blowing and
drifting snow...especially on ridge tops and in open areas.
- Additional snow accumulations of 4 to 5 inches are expected.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions. In addition...some
reductions to visibility are expected.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.