Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 3:18 am CST on November 30, 2015, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on December 02, 2015
...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST
- A wintry mix this morning will transition to snow later today
and tonight. Snow will continue intermittently into Tuesday...
with some freezing drizzle also possible.
- The heaviest snowfall rates are expected tonight.
- Look for reduced visibilities at times.
- Total snow accumulations of 2 to 5 inches are expected along
with some light icing.
- Locally difficult travel conditions are expected through Tuesday.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.