Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 3:26 am CST on November 26, 2015, expires at: 9:00 PM CST on November 26, 2015
...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 9 PM CST this
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 9 PM CST this
- Expect a wintry mix to develop around 9 am and then diminish
around 9 PM.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between noon and 6 PM.
- Look for reduced visibilities at times.
- Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches and light icing are
- Plan on slippery Road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.