Winter Weather Advisory:
Issued at: 3:36 PM CST on November 30, 2015, expires at: 12:00 AM CST on December 02, 2015
...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST
- Snow will continue intermittently into Tuesday...with some
freezing drizzle also possible.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 6 PM this evening
and midnight tonight.
- Look for reduced visibilities at times.
- Additional snow accumulations of 3 to 5 inches and a light
glazing of ice are expected.
- The ice will result in difficult travel conditions...including
during the morning commute on Tuesday.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
driving. The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.