Winter Storm Warning:
Issued at: 3:30 am CST on February 1, 2015, expires at: 9:00 PM CST on February 01, 2015
...Winter Storm Warning in effect until 9 PM CST this evening...
The National Weather Service in La Crosse has issued a Winter
Storm Warning for heavy snow...which is in effect until 9 PM CST
this evening. The Winter Weather Advisory is no longer in effect.
- Expect snow to continue...diminishing around 9 PM.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur until 6 am this
- Winds gusting as high as 35 mph will cause areas of blowing
and drifting snow...especially on ridge tops and in open
- Additional snow accumulations of 4 to 6 inches are expected
bringing storm totals to 6 to 9 inches.
- Plan on difficult driving conditions.
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions are occurring. If you must travel...keep an extra
flashlight...food...and water in your vehicle in case of an
emergency. The latest Road conditions for the state you are
calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.