Winter Storm Warning:
Issued at: 7:55 am CST on February 1, 2015, expires at: 9:00 PM CST on February 01, 2015
...Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 9 PM CST this
A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 9 PM CST this
- Expect snow to continue...diminishing around 9 PM.
- The heaviest snowfall rates will occur until noon.
- Winds gusting as high as 40 mph will cause areas of blowing
and drifting snow...especially on ridge tops and in open
- Additional snow accumulations of 2 to 3 inches are expected.
- Plan on slippery Road conditions. In addition...areas of poor
visibility are expected.
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions are occurring. If you must travel...keep an extra
flashlight...food...and water in your vehicle in case of an
emergency. The latest Road conditions for the state you are
calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.