- Sir Ben Kingsley thrilled to bring new voice to Mandarin for 'Iron Man 3'
- 'Pain & Gain' scribes muscle up to complex task of merging crime, comedy
- Nia Vardalos chronicles hopes, heartache on road to adoption with 'Instant Mom'
- Harrison Ford finds inspiration in '42' role
- Rosario Dawson transcends boundaries of mind to put self in 'Trance'
- Rhythm of life moves director of 'The Sapphires'
- Bruce Campbell thrilled 'Evil Dead' has new life
- 'The Host' stars captivated by new type of alien invasion thriller
- Shared inspiration guides 'Admission' star Lily Tomlin, scribe Karen Croner
- Review: 'Iron Man 3' sweetly calibrated
- Review: 'Pain & Gain' is crude, and crass
- Review: 'Jack' towers above fairytale movie trend
- Review: 'Safe Haven' lacks luster
- Review: All-star cast can't fix 'Broken City'
- Review: 'Promised Land' stands on shaky ground
- Review: Movie version of 'Les Miz' sings to certain crowd
- Review: Uneven 'Jack Reacher' offers nothing new
- Review: 'Zero Dark Thirty' compelling, exciting
- Saldana on race: 'I'm not going to talk about it'
- Denmark wins Eurovision Song Contest
- Some of fall's most promising new shows
- Cannes Chaos: Man fires blanks on set
- Police arrest actor Edward Furlong
- New 'Idol' winner: Show helped me be myself
- Police: $1M jewel theft at Cannes hotel
- Pat Robertson shrugs off adultery
- 'The Office' goes out on ratings high