TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Free agent center Evan Dietrich-Smith has agreed to a contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Dietrich-Smith spent the past three seasons with the Packers and has started 25 of 61 games he's appeared in at center and guard. He was one of two Green Bay offensive linemen to play in every game over the last two years.
The sixth-year pro is the seventh player to join the Bucs through free agency this week. Terms of the deal Friday were not disclosed.
In addition to Dietrich-Smith, the Bucs have added quarterback Josh McCown, tackle Anthony Collins and tight end Brandon Myers on offense.
Defensive acquisitions include pass rusher Michael Johnson, tackle Clinton McDonald and cornerback Alterraun Verner.
- Image copyright 2017 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Russian hockey star Alex Ovechkin: 'I'm neutral'
- Rory McIlroy 'bitterly disappointed' by injury
- Obama welcomes in world champion Chicago Cubs