Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has agreed to a contract extension that will keep him with the team through the 2017 season, or when he’s 40 years old, according to a report. Brady’s deal almost assures he’ll retire a Patriot, according to Sports Illustrated’s Peter King, and will save the Patriots more than $27 million over the next two seasons. The contract, King reports, will pay him less money over time but allows the Patriots greater flexibility.
More Sports News
- UW-L to host D-3 National Track & Field Championships this week
- 5/20/13 - Sports Round Up
- Arcadia grads Isaac, Maya Vazquez prep for final meet together
- Dodgers: No plans to fire Mattingly
- NFL close to moving draft to May
- NBA draft lottery winner still facing roll of dice
- Alabama auctions off broken BCS trophy
- Pac-12's Scott highest paid commissioner
- Vick calls critics 'ignorant'