Super Bowl XLVII was only the second league championship game in NFL history (including the pre-Super Bowl era) in which each team scored 30 or more points. Pittsburgh defeated Dallas 35-31 in Super Bowl XIII in January 1979.
More Sports News
- Florida State, Auburn to square off for national championship
- No. 19 Badgers-No. 8 Gamecocks in Capital One Bowl
- Syracuse, Minnesota to meet in Texas Bowl
- Palmer, Cardinals easily beat Rams
- 2013-14 college football bowl roundup: Who's going where?
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21
- Ravens rally past Vikings 29-26 on icy field
- Report: German president to boycott Olympics
- Broncos trounce Titans behind Manning, Prater