"We've been kind of in limbo, just kind of waiting, just trying to see," Hollins said. "There've been a lot of calls, a lot of people contacting us, trying to see what we're going to do. But we just wanted to wait and see what Norwood had in store for us, and I think he made the right choice."
More Sports News
- Tigers send out Scherzer for Game 1 of ALDS
- Sparano named Raiders' interim coach
- Michigan AD admits 'mistakes' handling Morris injury
- NC State's Doeren offers apology to Florida State
- Lions' Fauria injured while potty-training puppy
- Rafael Nadal on the comeback trail again
- FCC throws out NFL blackout rule
- NFL: Ref botched call on player's Muslim prayer
- Bryant on Lakers: 'Our mission is just to get better'