"We've been kind of in limbo, just kind of waiting, just trying to see," Hollins said. "There've been a lot of calls, a lot of people contacting us, trying to see what we're going to do. But we just wanted to wait and see what Norwood had in store for us, and I think he made the right choice."
More Sports News
- News 8 Sports Round Up - January 24, 2015
- Patriots coach: 'We followed the rules'
- Twins 3B Plouffe enters season with Sano waiting for chance
- Hollins helps Minnesota push past Illinois 79-71
- No. 6 Wisconsin holds off Michigan 69-64 in overtime
- O.J. Mayo scores 20, hot-shooting Bucks beat Pistons 101-86
- 'Mr. Cub' Ernie Banks dies in Chicago at 83
- News 8 Highlight Zone - January 23, 2014
- Recovered Buxton aims for bounce back, debut with Twins