"I feel good, but I know there's a lot of stuff we need to work on," Oladipo said. "We've got to see what we did in the second half and figure out what we did wrong and correct it because we've got some really good teams coming up."
More Sports News
- News 8 Sports Round Up - January 24, 2015
- Patriots coach: 'We followed the rules'
- Twins 3B Plouffe enters season with Sano waiting for chance
- Hollins helps Minnesota push past Illinois 79-71
- No. 6 Wisconsin holds off Michigan 69-64 in overtime
- O.J. Mayo scores 20, hot-shooting Bucks beat Pistons 101-86
- 'Mr. Cub' Ernie Banks dies in Chicago at 83
- News 8 Highlight Zone - January 23, 2014
- Recovered Buxton aims for bounce back, debut with Twins