"I feel good, but I know there's a lot of stuff we need to work on," Oladipo said. "We've got to see what we did in the second half and figure out what we did wrong and correct it because we've got some really good teams coming up."
More Sports News
- Kluwe lawyer: No lawsuit imminent
- West Salem football coach Wayne Sackett to step down
- Timberwolves weighing options with Kevin Love
- Mike Zimmer's takeover of Vikings starts
- Fill-in Swarzak pitches Twins past Indians 3-1
- Brewers 3B Ramirez plays 2,000th major league game
- Reynolds homers twice, Brewers top Reds 5-1
- Coach: 'We didn't get enough of him'
- Seahawks WR Rice retires