"I feel good, but I know there's a lot of stuff we need to work on," Oladipo said. "We've got to see what we did in the second half and figure out what we did wrong and correct it because we've got some really good teams coming up."
More Sports News
- Lindsey Vonn: 'I'm back to where I used to be'
- News 8 Highlight Zone - December 19, 2014
- Wis-Whitewater beats Mount Union for D-III title
- Morris, Minnesota beat Seattle 92-57
- Celtics start post-Rondo era with win over Wolves
- Lacy, others probable as Packers chase playoff berth
- Packers look to get back on track against Buccaneers
- Wisconsin assistants have to reapply for jobs
- Auburn defense want to make good impression, contain Gordon