"I feel good, but I know there's a lot of stuff we need to work on," Oladipo said. "We've got to see what we did in the second half and figure out what we did wrong and correct it because we've got some really good teams coming up."
More Sports News
- Senators-Leafs game rescheduled for Nov. 9
- Healthy Bryant shut down for rest of Lakers' preseason
- Gruden: Griffin should be back by Nov. 16 game
- Lions WR Johnson 'going good' in England
- Kuechly not mad about ejection, happy no fine
- Favre's return to Lambeau Field on hold
- Change of Hart: Braves name team president
- Can Broncos afford to keep the Thomases?
- Titans will start rookie QB Mettenberger