"I feel good, but I know there's a lot of stuff we need to work on," Oladipo said. "We've got to see what we did in the second half and figure out what we did wrong and correct it because we've got some really good teams coming up."
More Sports News
- Redskins GM: Griffin III rushed back from injury
- Reloaded Wisconsin embraces expectations
- Dodgers acquire INF Barney from Cubs
- ESPN commentator apologizes for abuse remark
- Thomas, Maddux, Glavine highlight Hall of Fame inductees
- NBA roundup: Lakers, Scott still working on deal
- Report: Colts release Rainey for violating team rule
- Vikings sign Rudolph to extension
- Game roundup: Santana, Indians avert sweep in K.C.