"I feel good, but I know there's a lot of stuff we need to work on," Oladipo said. "We've got to see what we did in the second half and figure out what we did wrong and correct it because we've got some really good teams coming up."
More Sports News
- UW-L falls to No. 2 Mary Hardin-Baylor, 41-22
- Chill fall in showcase finale to Aberdeen, 3-2.
- Gomes, Indians move up in playoff race, beat Twins
- Brewers edge Pirates 1-0 to tighten wild-card race
- Minnesota handles San Jose State 24-7
- Gordon, No. 19 Badgers trample Bowling Green
- P&G pulls out of NFL breast cancer campaign
- No. 19 Badgers prepare for up-tempo Bowling Green
- Gophers try to bounce back vs. San Jose State