"I feel good, but I know there's a lot of stuff we need to work on," Oladipo said. "We've got to see what we did in the second half and figure out what we did wrong and correct it because we've got some really good teams coming up."
More Sports News
- Alex Rodriguez's suspension ends
- Stern: Too much at stake for lockout
- Knicks' guards: 'We stopped competing'
- Pain tolerance key to Romo's availability
- Manning-Brady XVI with all the trimmings
- RGIII practices, splits reps with McCoy
- Report: Maddon, Cubs close to deal
- Ski star Bode Miller's horse racing dream
- San Francisco Giants' win marred by shootings