"I feel good, but I know there's a lot of stuff we need to work on," Oladipo said. "We've got to see what we did in the second half and figure out what we did wrong and correct it because we've got some really good teams coming up."
More Sports News
- Yankees' Teixeira returns to DL
- Minnesota native Joey King transfers to Gophers
- Frazier plays Vikings' interest in Bishop coy
- Report: Clippers end talks with Celtics
- Chad Johnson says he's 'learned lesson'
- Falcons' Gonzalez named PFWA Good Guy
- Bus carrying Twins minor leaguers involved in fatal crash
- Red Wings' Datsyuk agrees to extension
- Heat is on James, Miami in Game 6