"It was painful. I hated every second of it. I just can't work with the guy." Cory Schneider delivered the line to a wall of TV cameras in a near-perfect deadpan before breaking into a smile after the Vancouver Canucks practiced Friday. Roberto Luongo, the subject of his mock hatred, had just finished addressing the media in the locker stall right next to him. Now it was Schneider's turn to talk about their role in the four-minute feature that ran on TSN during an intermission of a 7-4 win against the Nashville Predators the night before.
More Sports News
- Garcia's sponsorship deal under review
- Danks will rejoin White Sox's rotation Friday
- Penguins explode in third, take 3-1 series lead
- Flock, Petty, Jarrett, Ingram, Roberts named to NASCAR HOF
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Canseco accused of sexual assault in Las Vegas
- James' layup at OT buzzer lifts Heat over Pacers
- Troy Brooks endures long journey to La Crosse
- Jets rookie QB settles on Jay-Z as agent