The way his season is going -- very much like his last couple of NBA seasons -- Timberwolves forward Andrei Kirilenko sounds ready to adopt a custom from the old country if it'll keep him healthy. Kirilenko's strained calf sustained early in Tuesday's 84-83 overtime loss at Phoenix follows back spasms and a strained quad that caused him to miss more than a week each time earlier this season. He will not play in Thursday night's TNT game against the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center and made no predictions about when he might be back, like he correctly did with his first two injures.
More Sports News
- Swim champ gives rival his trophy
- No. 4 Wisconsin beats UW-Milwaukee 78-52
- Vikings: Peterson not ready for practice yet
- Rodgers watch resumes for Packers
- Hart rejects Brewers offer, signs with Seattle
- UW-L's Calahan Skogman: "a wolverine on the court, a teddy bear off it"
- Sochi 2014: Protest zones at Winter Olympics
- Jordy Nelson to star in Nicktoons show Wed. night
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score