On Friday, free-agent running back Ahmad Bradshaw received full clearance to resume football activities. On Friday and Saturday, all teams that had interest in Bradshaw filled their needs via draft picks. The interested teams were the Steelers, Packers, Broncos, and Bengals. And those four teams added a total of seven running backs in the last two days. The Steelers selected Le’Veon Bell in round two. The Packers picked Eddie Lacy in round two and Johnathan Franklin in round four. The Broncos picked Montee Ball in round two. And the Bengals added Giovani Bernard in the second round, and Rex Burkhead in the sixth round.
More Sports News
- Fundraiser brings Kenya runners to U.S.
- Sports Round Up - Dec. 7 2013
- Packers seek to end slide when Falcons visit
- Robinson's name goes up at Lambeau Field
- Travelers warned ahead of Packers game
- Minnesota defeats New Orleans 80-65
- Backup G Marshall leaves No. 8 Wisconsin
- No. 8 Wisconsin holds off Marquette, 70-64
- Web Extra: Logan beats Eau Claire North on buzzer-beater in OT