The first-round series between the Los Angeles Clippers and Memphis Grizzlies had a complicated set of rules determining home-court advantage, and that may end up being the difference-maker. The Clippers rode a masterful performance from Chris Paul to a 112-91 win over the Grizzlies at the Staples Center to take a 1-0 series lead. Paul had 23 points on an efficient 7-of-11 shooting performance, along with 7 assists and 2 steals. A Paul three-pointer late in the game to increase the lead from 12 to 15 sealed the game for the Clippers.
More Sports News
- Sochi 2014: Protest zones at Winter Olympics
- Jordy Nelson to star in Nicktoons show Wed. night
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Report: Rodgers' return this week in doubt
- NFL roundup: Jones back Cowboys DC Kiffin
- MLB roundup: D-backs get Trumbo, Rockies acquire Anderson
- Reports: Boise State hires Arkansas State's Harsin
- Could Saban be Texas-bound?
- NFL to Super Bowl tailgaters: 1 parking spot per car