The Chicago Blackhawks added depth to the center position by acquiring Michal Handzus from the San Jose Sharks for a fourth-round draft pick, according to a report. TSN reported Monday that the Hawks added the 36-year-old, who played eight games with the Hawks during the 2006-07 season. This season with the Sharks he had one goal and one assist and was a minus-9 in 28 games. Handzus is strong on faceoffs with a 55.6 percent success rate.
More Sports News
- No. 4 Wisconsin beats UW-Milwaukee 78-52
- Vikings: Peterson not ready for practice yet
- Rodgers watch resumes for Packers
- Hart rejects Brewers offer, signs with Seattle
- UW-L's Calahan Skogman: "a wolverine on the court, a teddy bear off it"
- Sochi 2014: Protest zones at Winter Olympics
- Jordy Nelson to star in Nicktoons show Wed. night
- Cheerleader tries to trip player after score
- Report: Rodgers' return this week in doubt