The Chicago Blackhawks added depth to the center position by acquiring Michal Handzus from the San Jose Sharks for a fourth-round draft pick, according to a report. TSN reported Monday that the Hawks added the 36-year-old, who played eight games with the Hawks during the 2006-07 season. This season with the Sharks he had one goal and one assist and was a minus-9 in 28 games. Handzus is strong on faceoffs with a 55.6 percent success rate.
More Sports News
- Florida State, Auburn to square off for national championship
- No. 19 Badgers-No. 8 Gamecocks in Capital One Bowl
- Syracuse, Minnesota to meet in Texas Bowl
- Palmer, Cardinals easily beat Rams
- 2013-14 college football bowl roundup: Who's going where?
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21
- Ravens rally past Vikings 29-26 on icy field
- Report: German president to boycott Olympics
- Broncos trounce Titans behind Manning, Prater