What is 2 Minute Take?
An entire two minute commercial break devoted to your business! The segment airs Monday-Friday on News 8 at 7:58 a.m. and 12:28 p.m. During the two minutes you have the opportunity to highlight as many topics or products as you’d like.
How are the two minutes structured?
2 Minute Take follows a news interview approach, only you choose what you want to talk about. That means you can share information about your business, organization or event that’s not typically advertised.
Where is 2 Minute Take recorded?
The segments are not live. They are taped in the News 8 studio and edited prior to airing. There’s also the option to record on location - at your office, showroom or anywhere!
Both you and your customer! This style of advertising offers a personal way to connect with your audience. Explain, in detail, your products and services. Highlight upcoming events and special deals, too!
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years