What is 2 Minute Take?
An entire two minute commercial break devoted to your business! The segment airs Monday-Friday on News 8 at 7:58 a.m. and 12:28 p.m. During the two minutes you have the opportunity to highlight as many topics or products as you’d like.
How are the two minutes structured?
2 Minute Take follows a news interview approach, only you choose what you want to talk about. That means you can share information about your business, organization or event that’s not typically advertised.
Where is 2 Minute Take recorded?
The segments are not live. They are taped in the News 8 studio and edited prior to airing. There’s also the option to record on location - at your office, showroom or anywhere!
Both you and your customer! This style of advertising offers a personal way to connect with your audience. Explain, in detail, your products and services. Highlight upcoming events and special deals, too!
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Iowa mayor wraps up address with bluesy salute to his city
- Family to announce settlement in police shooting case
- Fresh snow possible for American Birkebeiner
- Interfaith panel promotes understanding
- 'Spudmobile' makes stop at La Crosse schools