What is 2 Minute Take?
An entire two minute commercial break devoted to your business! The segment airs Monday-Friday on News 8 at 7:58 a.m. and 12:28 p.m. During the two minutes you have the opportunity to highlight as many topics or products as you’d like.
How are the two minutes structured?
2 Minute Take follows a news interview approach, only you choose what you want to talk about. That means you can share information about your business, organization or event that’s not typically advertised.
Where is 2 Minute Take recorded?
The segments are not live. They are taped in the News 8 studio and edited prior to airing. There’s also the option to record on location - at your office, showroom or anywhere!
Both you and your customer! This style of advertising offers a personal way to connect with your audience. Explain, in detail, your products and services. Highlight upcoming events and special deals, too!
- Wisconsin lawmaker's daughter charged in opioid death
- Trempealeau DA responds to letter sent to Walker
- La Crosse County may turn to other counties to house inmates
- Aaron Rodgers says collarbone surgery went well
- Granny basketball offers on-court fun, friendship
- Iowa parents charged in death of malnourished toddler
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- Juvenile prison employees described chaotic environment
- FBI human trafficking sting saves 2 Wisconsin children