LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - People got the chance to sample the best food, wine and beer from across our area for a good cause Thursday night.
YWCA La Crosse hosted its 7th annual 'Taste of the Coulee Region' benefit on French Island.
For the price of admission, people got to sample items from nearly two dozen food and beverage vendors with the proceeds going to YWCA and its programs.
News 8 was a proud sponsor of the event.
- Mug Shot of the Day - Selma from Winona
- Local event hopes to bring relief to areas affected by natural disasters
- Speaker discusses racial history in La Crosse
- First annual 'fall in Love with Your Neighborhood' event hopes to bring community members together
- 26th annual State Bank Financial Chili Cookoff raises money for local programs
- Tainted gasoline delivered to La Crosse, La Crescent, surrounding areas
- Student leaders want say in University of Wisconsin merger
- Renewable energy jobs up 16 percent in Minnesota
- Wet autumn delays Minnesota harvest, worries farmers
- Fans petition Packers to sign Kaepernick
- Second body recovered from crashed plane
- Invasive fruit flies damage Minnesota fruit
- Menomonie police car hit person lying on a road
- Tasty breakfast scramble recipe
- 'Upper Living Tour' showcases living options in Downtown La Crosse