Poe was convicted of aggravated battery and robbery in 2009 and paroled in June 2011. He's now charged with traveling interstate to avoid custody for a parole violation.
National And World News
- Ferguson: Small band of protesters gathers
- Black Friday is nearly upon us, but deals have already begun
- Oil prices crash below $70
- Fears over Pele's health downplayed
- Nearly 80,000 Mainers without power
- Justice Ginsburg released from hospital
- Who's 'professor' from Michael Brown autopsy?
- OPEC: No cut in oil production and prices keep falling
- Crime novelist P.D. James dies at 94