Poe was convicted of aggravated battery and robbery in 2009 and paroled in June 2011. He's now charged with traveling interstate to avoid custody for a parole violation.
National And World News
- Israel calls up thousands more reservists
- Bush writes book about Bush
- In Gaza, safe havens offer little security
- Police: Man planned to eat girlfriend's dog
- OSCE team reaches MH17 crash site area
- What is Ebola and why does it kill?
- No deal: Argentina in default as talks fail
- What is risk of catching Ebola on a plane?
- Protection agencies: 5 'worst' consumer complaints