Poe was convicted of aggravated battery and robbery in 2009 and paroled in June 2011. He's now charged with traveling interstate to avoid custody for a parole violation.
National And World News
- DNA evidence collected in NYC flag caper
- Lawmaker mistakes US officials for representatives of India
- Bad drugs lead to execution controversies
- Man shoots, kills burglar who yells 'I'm pregnant!'
- Angry clashes erupted in West Bank during 'day of rage'
- Would-be online house-hunting giant has brokers scared
- Michigan jogger mauled to death by 2 dogs
- Ohio State band accused of sexualized culture
- Target sent victims to Experian, which had its own leak