Poe was convicted of aggravated battery and robbery in 2009 and paroled in June 2011. He's now charged with traveling interstate to avoid custody for a parole violation.
National And World News
- Coalition contractors killed at Kabul airport
- Aaron Hernandez opening statements delivered
- Fans call to #BoycottHershey after import ban
- Beware promises of 'outlandish' tax refunds
- IRS to tax cheats: Stop hiding your money offshore
- Cops, citizens scuffle at St. Louis meeting
- Guantanamo detainee's diary is a New York Times best seller
- Jewish leader: Group locked into Auschwitz
- Taylor Swift trademarks 'This sick beat'