Poe was convicted of aggravated battery and robbery in 2009 and paroled in June 2011. He's now charged with traveling interstate to avoid custody for a parole violation.
National And World News
- Radical Islamic cleric's trial begins
- Cops get K.C. area highway shooting suspect
- Death toll jumps to 25 in S. Korea ferry disaster
- Stocks end week up over 2%
- Michaels hack hit 3 million customers
- Darren Sharper denied bail in Arizona
- Mother's grief: 'My daughter's in the water'
- Texas begins seizing polygamists' ranch
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87