WEST BEND, Wis. (AP) -- A Wisconsin couple accused of stealing a pickup truck during a test drive last week are under arrest in Florida.
Authorities say the 39-year-old man and 24-year-old woman, both from Kewaskum, allegedly took a 2012 Dodge Ram for a spin with a salesman from a West Bend dealership last Wednesday. When they reached Farmington, the man allegedly threatened the salesman with a knife and told him to get out. Authorities say the pair then stole gasoline and fled.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (http://bit.ly/14Az5fu) reports the couple was caught Sunday in a Florida hotel. Deputies in Hillsborough County, Florida, also recovered the truck.
The couple will be extradited to Washington County.
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance