WEST BEND, Wis. (AP) -- A Wisconsin couple accused of stealing a pickup truck during a test drive last week are under arrest in Florida.
Authorities say the 39-year-old man and 24-year-old woman, both from Kewaskum, allegedly took a 2012 Dodge Ram for a spin with a salesman from a West Bend dealership last Wednesday. When they reached Farmington, the man allegedly threatened the salesman with a knife and told him to get out. Authorities say the pair then stole gasoline and fled.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (http://bit.ly/14Az5fu) reports the couple was caught Sunday in a Florida hotel. Deputies in Hillsborough County, Florida, also recovered the truck.
The couple will be extradited to Washington County.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser