WINONA, Min. (WKBT) - The intersection of Broadway and Hamilton Streets will be closed starting Wednesday, August 16 through Monday, August 28 for a reconstruction project.
Detours will be marked throughout the city, according to the City Engineer, Brian DeFrang.
- Disaster drill prepares medical personnel for rural emergencies' unique challenges
- La Crosse County to be home to Country Boom music festival
- Flu season off to an early and aggressive start in Wisconsin
- Sport stacker makes helping kids with autism his mission
- Wisconsin creating elections security team, plan
- Democrat Vinehout to announce run for governor
- UW-Madison starts free tuition program for transfer students
- Oktoberfest Medallion found
- Downtown La Crosse to gain distillery, first of its kind
- Wisconsin credit union launches class action against Equifax