Voters in Winona voted to set aside money to improve technology in their schools.
The Winona Area School District had two questions for residents on this year's ballot.
The first question asked voters to approve a 10-year extension of the district's current operating levy which is set to expire next year.
The second question was contingent on the approval of the first question and would create a new technology levy of one million dollars per year to help pay for new devices for students over the next decade.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore