Voters in Winona voted to set aside money to improve technology in their schools.
The Winona Area School District had two questions for residents on this year's ballot.
The first question asked voters to approve a 10-year extension of the district's current operating levy which is set to expire next year.
The second question was contingent on the approval of the first question and would create a new technology levy of one million dollars per year to help pay for new devices for students over the next decade.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers