Voters in Winona voted to set aside money to improve technology in their schools.
The Winona Area School District had two questions for residents on this year's ballot.
The first question asked voters to approve a 10-year extension of the district's current operating levy which is set to expire next year.
The second question was contingent on the approval of the first question and would create a new technology levy of one million dollars per year to help pay for new devices for students over the next decade.
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- Hunters prepare for gun-deer season
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Representative Kind introduced bill to manage CWD
- Hunters in Trempealeau County to watch for ear tagged deer
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire