WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Culvert replacements on Winona County Road 18 begin Thursday, July 6 and will continue for approximately three weeks.
A total of 10 culverts or cattle passes will be replaced or repaired between U.S. Highway 14 east of Utica and County Road 29 south of Lewiston. The road will be closed to through traffic.
The road will be resurfaced later in the summer.
For road status updates visit www.facebook.com/WCProjectUpdate or www.twitter.com/WCProjectUpdate.
- Fatal officer-involved shooting in Eau Claire
- Fatal crash in Monroe County
- Numerous golf courses closed due to flooding damage
- AED on-site at La Crosse Interstate Fair
- Local church hosts third-annual Mediterranean Festival
- La Crosse Public Library hosts third annual comic con
- Heavy rain causes huge sink hole in La Crosse
- Innaugural Catgut Paddle brings races, food, music
- Arcadia flooding leaves behind mess, displaces residents
- Area businesses prepare for more flooding