WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - Culvert replacements on Winona County Road 18 begin Thursday, July 6 and will continue for approximately three weeks.
A total of 10 culverts or cattle passes will be replaced or repaired between U.S. Highway 14 east of Utica and County Road 29 south of Lewiston. The road will be closed to through traffic.
The road will be resurfaced later in the summer.
For road status updates visit www.facebook.com/WCProjectUpdate or www.twitter.com/WCProjectUpdate.
- Walker to sign state budget nearly 3 months late
- Monument near Madison synagogue vandalized
- The Latest: Hintz elected leader of Assembly Democrats
- The Latest: Ryan discusses tax reform at Harley-Davidson
- Suspicious death investigated in Adams County
- Vinehout to announce whether she's running for governor
- Businesses in southeast Minnesota work to grow music scene
- Man caught in farm machinery dies in west-central Wisconsin
- Appeals court upholds Wisconsin's right to work law
- Iowa woman accused of kidnapping her children arrested