LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - What is the best of the best of La Crosse County? Starting Monday, that decision could be up to you.
For the fourth year in a row, residents and visitors to the county have the opportunity to vote on their favorite locations and experiences. The 'Best Of La Crosse County' survey covers more than 200 categories, ranging from food and drink to arts and culture.
Event coordinators say the survey helps point out what the county has to offer.
"It just really kind of identifies what's happening in our own backyard, but then it's also a resource for visitors to use to travel around the area and find stuff that's been vetted by the general public,” said Explore La Crosse Director of Marketing and Media Brent Hanifl.
The Best of La Crosse County nomination survey will be open May 15 through June 15. You can find the survey at ExploreLaCrosse.com/BestOf.
- Republicans say Democratic governor could block Foxconn
- Body found in woods identified as missing teenager
- 13 train cars derailed north of La Crescent Sunday
- Legislators to take comments on relaxing air pollution rules
- Wisconsin school, district report cards issued for 2016-17
- Some school performance reports called into question
- Democratic lawmakers tour Wisconsin juvenile prisons
- Assignment: Education - North Woods International Service Dog
- Operation Gratitude is getting ready for holiday season
- Past SNL performers, staff sign statement supporting Franken