UPDATE: As of 9:35 PM Saturday night, the Amber Alert was canceled. Jaiden Hunt and the suspect have been found safe.
An Amber Alert has been issued for an 8-year-old boy out of Marathon County.
Jaiden C. Hunt is believed to be in the company of his father, Jamie C. Hunt.
Jamie Hunt was last seen in the Township of Knowlton, Wisconsin. He is believed be driving a 2004 purple Chrysler Town and Country van with a Wisconsin license plate 139-YNU. The van has Star Wars storm trooper stickers on the window, and white paint transfer on the driver's side from the front bumper to the rear door. He is white, 150 pounds, 5 feet 9 inches, and has brown hair, brown eyes, scars and tattoos.
Jamie was last seen wearing a bright blue t-shirt with an image of a game controller and the words "Play me"
Jaiden was last seen wearing a white tank top and silver or white shorts. He is white and 45 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair.
The father is believed to armed.
If you have any information, you are asked to contact the Marathon County Sheriff's Office at 715-261-1200.
- 'Miracle Man:' La Crosse man survives heart attack on waterskis
- Assignment: Education - North Woods International Service Dog
- Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration transfer oversight of hospitals, Viterbo University
- Kindergartener bags buck under new hunting age law
- Boys and Girls Club kids and families get early Thanksgiving meal
- Hamilton Elementary students eat their way through the alphabet with the ABC Feast
- 2 Minnesota lawmakers to resign amid misconduct allegations
- Numbers in on opening gun/deer weekend
- Attorney: Accused Minnesota state senator to resign
- Soph standouts on D mark strength for Minnesota's future