- 24 cupcakes
- Chocolate frosting
- 24 Nutterbutter cookies
- 24 Double Stuffed Oreo cookies
- Large bag of candy corn
- 5 red Starbursts
- 24 yellow Nerds
- Candy Eyes or mini chocolate chips
- Cut each Starburst into 5 pieces. You can microwave them for about 5 seconds to make them easier to cut. Roll each piece into a long rope for the waddle. Place onto the Nutterbutter.
- Place yellow Nerd on the Starburst for the beak.
- Take a toothpick, dip into the frosting to use as glue to attach the eyes. Place eyes on Nutterbutter.
- Take 4 – 5 pieces of candy corn and place into the Oreo for the feathers.
- Frost cupcakes.
Place the finished Nutterbutter and Oreo onto the frosted cupcake for the finished turkey. You may have to push the cookies down a bit for them to stay.