LA CRESCENT, Minn. (WKBT) - Lane closures may impact your morning commute Monday.
Lanes will be closed near Highway 44 in Hokah and Highway 16 near La Crescent for road repairs.
Minnesota's Department of Transportation will be improving sidewalks and ramps in Hokah and make storm sewer repairs in La Crescent.
It’s part of a $2.4 million project from MNDOT that's expected to last until mid-July.
Crews will also be resurfacing roads to provide a smoother ride for drivers.
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Ethics complaint against Town of Campbell Chair withdrawn
- Trempealeau Co. officials upset with DA, turn to Walker
- Two La Crosse businesses receive Travel Green Wisconsin awards for green practices
- Xcel Energy teaches about bioenergy production in La Crosse
- Senate committee to vote on hemp farming bill
- Wisconsin agency leaders working on problems in Foxconn deal
- Minnesota files Amazon bid; offers no details
- Report: $5.4 million in questionable UW transactions
- Walker rides Harley, jogs in new video touting record