LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An annual fundraiser is presenting one final gift to an area emergency room.
The Franciscan Healthcare Auxiliary presented a checked for $20,000 to the Emergency and Urgent Care Department at Mayo Clinic Health System in La Crosse on Wednesday.
The money was raised through the annual Tiny Tim Benefit and Jingle Bell Brunch, which was held for the final time this past year.
In all, the Tiny Tim benefit raised more than a million dollars for area organizations during its 30-year run.
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- Hunters prepare for gun-deer season
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Representative Kind introduced bill to manage CWD
- Hunters in Trempealeau County to watch for ear tagged deer
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire