BRIDGEPORT, Wis. (WKBT) - The Crawford County Sheriff's office is investigating a burglary at The Port convenience store early Tuesday morning.
Surveillance cameras captured the suspect forcefully breaking in and attempting to access a safe, cash register and ATM machine. The suspect, a white male, was able to remove the ATM cassette and fled with an undisclosed amount of cash and miscellaneous items from the store.
The suspect is approximately 6 feet tall, with a medium build, wearing a black jacket and face mask, according to police.
If you have any information, please call the Crawford County Crime Stoppers at 1-866-779-PAYS.
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire
- Police arrest minor for threat that closed Iowa high school
- Police: World War II hand grenade found in Marion home
- Death doula guides patients, families through death process