WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - A Wisconsin business is using a traditional fall activity to thank local farmers.
The Tews family farm near Winona is home to a ten acre corn maze this fall, featuring a giant 'Thank You' to Winona area farmers.
The maze was designed by Culver's as a tribute to America's farmers and their families. The Tews say they were considering not doing a maze this year, but they liked the 'Thank You' idea.
"We were interested cause we love the idea of thanking farmers. Being farmers ourselves we know how much work and dedication it takes to be a farmer,” said Tews Corn Maze Co-Owner Linda Tews.
If you would like to make your way through the 'Thank You' corn maze, you can find more details on the Tews Corn Maze website.
The Tews corn maze is among 12 across the country designed by Culver's this year.
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Part of Market Street, La Crosse closed for utility work
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- Minnesota State considers changing tuition policy
- Watt brothers' Badgers bobblehead unveiled
- Receptionist's family sues over fatal Minnesota school blast
- Iowa City bans smoking, chewing tobacco in all city parks
- Search to resume for missing boater
- Uncertainty reigns ahead of new health care sign-up period