ST. CLOUD, Minn. (AP) - A girl who suffered stab wounds at a Walmart in St. Cloud says her attacker is a stranger.
Police were called to the Walmart about 7:30 p.m. Thursday and found the 17-year-old St. Cloud girl with a stab wound to her left arm. She was treated at St. Cloud Hospital.
WJON reports Walmart security contained the suspect in an area of the store. Authorities say he had discarded the knife used in the attack. Police officers arrived and arrested the suspect.
The victim told officers she doesn't know the man and doesn't know why he attacked her.
- Craft brewers fear last-minute regulations in budget
- Klobuchar promotes Guard and Reserve legislation
- Aspen Dental offers free dental care to veterans
- Ex-Wisconsin teacher sentenced for sexual assault of student
- Company: 5th worker has died after Wisconsin mill explosion
- Mayo Clinic opens in Belle Square
- ReNew La Crosse celebrates neighborhood revitalization efforts
- UW-L science camps offer kids hands-on learning
- Study provides more accurate estimates of genetic breast, ovarian cancer risk
- Rotary racks up the ribs with annual 'Rock-n-Ribs' event