ST. CLOUD, Minn. (AP) - A girl who suffered stab wounds at a Walmart in St. Cloud says her attacker is a stranger.
Police were called to the Walmart about 7:30 p.m. Thursday and found the 17-year-old St. Cloud girl with a stab wound to her left arm. She was treated at St. Cloud Hospital.
WJON reports Walmart security contained the suspect in an area of the store. Authorities say he had discarded the knife used in the attack. Police officers arrived and arrested the suspect.
The victim told officers she doesn't know the man and doesn't know why he attacked her.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US