NEW YORK (CNNMoney) - Jeff Bezos donned a robot suit over the weekend, and he looked pretty happy about it.
The Amazon CEO tweeted a photo of himself testing out a giant mechanical robot suit at the company's exclusive MARS conference late Sunday night. The conference focuses on machine-learning, home automation, robotics and space.
"Why do I feel so much like Sigourney Weaver?" Bezos asked the audience, referring to the actress's lead role in "Alien."
The robot was designed by South Korean company Hankook Mirae Technology and is almost 14 feet tall, according to the company's website.
One MARS attendee tweeted a video of Bezos causing the robot's arms to flail.
Others took to Twitter comparing Bezos to everything from a super villain to something out of "Iron Man" to being ready for "world domination."
- Officer, 3 others die in Wisconsin shootings
- Man wanted for retail theft leads area authorities on high speed chase
- Local fire departments work to hire, retain firefighters
- La Crosse man arrested for armed robbery, police looking for another
- Neighborhood revitalization projects in full swing this year
- Poll finds no consensus on Wisconsin roads funding
- Drug and alcohol prevention program expanding to local schools
- Onalaska hires new City Administrator
- Wisconsin fugitive convicted of kidnapping Michigan student
- Police: 2 critically hurt in Wisconsin shooting