A barista at a Colorado Starbucks has "never been so stressed out" in his life after the coffee giant introduced the Unicorn Frappuccino Wednesday.
The Frappuccino uses a sweet and sour pink and blue cream swirl topped with "fairy powder."
Starbucks says its reaching out to Burson to "talk about this experience and how to make it better."
- Klobuchar promotes Guard and Reserve legislation
- Aspen Dental offers free dental care to veterans
- Ex-Wisconsin teacher sentenced for sexual assault of student
- Company: 5th worker has died after Wisconsin mill explosion
- UW-L science camps offer kids hands-on learning
- Mayo Clinic opens in Belle Square
- ReNew La Crosse celebrates neighborhood revitalization efforts
- Study provides more accurate estimates of genetic breast, ovarian cancer risk
- Rotary racks up the ribs with annual 'Rock-n-Ribs' event
- Celebrate Onalaska kicks off