NEW LISBON, Wis. - A semi crashed into a travel mart Thursday morning in New Lisbon, according to a release from the New Lisbon Police Department.
Officers were called at 5:34 a.m. to the New Lisbon Travel Mart on a report of a semi that drove into the building.
The gas station side of the building is closed until further notice. The Subway, A&W and New Lisbon Family Restaurant are still open for business.
Nobody was injured.
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- Hunters prepare for gun-deer season
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Representative Kind introduced bill to manage CWD
- Hunters in Trempealeau County to watch for ear tagged deer
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire